When you hire long distance movers, you are in need of a company that is willing to go the distance for you. It’s a well-known fact that the further you move, the more opportunities there are for something to go awry. But when you employ a professional mover like Springfield Van and Storage Co., you can rest easy. Long-distance moves are routine for us. We can do cross-country moves. Springfield Van and Storage Co. understands the best way to get you from point A to point B without causing stress for you. What more could you need from a company that is moving?
LONG DISTANCE MOVING TIPS
Moving a far distance is a much different experience when compared to a local move. The distance may not seem like a big issue initially, but it can complicate even the simplest of moves. Not only do you have to plan the moving of your items, but you also need to determine how you and your family will get to your new location. Here are a few basic long-distance moving tips that will make the miles seem like no big deal.
- Organize and plan using a moving coordinator or moving checklist.
- Start packing early and finish a few days prior to your move.
- Print out directions to your new home so you aren’t dependent on cell phone reception.
- Hire a cleaning service to clean your old place after you move.
- Bring adequate food and entertainment for the trip.
- Hire a moving company with a focus on customer service.
If you need assistance with your long-distance move, contact Springfield Van and Storage Co. today!